The game that plays you.
King’s Cup is a drinking game with friends where it’s NOT good to be King.
In this game, the deck of cards is shuffled and spread around an empty King’s Cup. Players take turns drawing cards and each player must drink and dispense drinks based on the rules of the cards drawn.
Do what the cards tell you. You will drink. The cup will get filled.
The game ends when the last King has been pulled and the King’s Cup has been consumed.
(Rules are included or make your own!)
- King’s Cup comes with 52 cards + 2 Jokers and doubles as a genuine deck of playing cards.
- Jokers also include The Rules on them.
- Professional finish (you’ll thank us when you spill your drink on them).
- Specially formulated with a black middle layer to make it 100% opaque. No cheating.
- Manufactured by an FSC certified printer
Healthy forests and responsible business practices. We care about the environment and can prove it. Our cards are FSC-certified. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international certification and labeling system for paper and wood products that come from responsibly managed and verified recycled sources.